Big Data Hadoop Admin Certification TrainingHadoop is the most important framework for working with Big Data in a distributed environment. Hadoop Administrators maintains and troubleshoot Hadoop clusters in production/development environments. By attending this training, trainees will learn about Hadoop cluster including planning, deployment, monitoring, performance tuning, security using Kerberos, HDFS high availability and Hcatalog/Hive administration. This course covers the fundamental concepts of Apache Hadoop and Apache Cluster.
DescriptionData has become an integral part of every organization, be it small or large; and maintaining it in a proper form has become difficult. Hadoop is a revolutionary open-source framework for software programming that took the data storage and processing to next level. Hadoop platform is used for structuring data and solves formatting problem for subsequent analytic purposes. Hadoop Administration is one of the specialization areas of Hadoop framework which helps in Hadoop Installation, Hadoop Security, Setting up Hadoop clusters and log files and designing, testing and building Hadoop environments.
Did you know?
- The need for Hadoop Operations and Administration experts to manage Hadoop Clusters is becoming vital due to the increased adoption in traditional IT solutions and increased number of Hadoop implementations in production environment
- A study at McKinsley Global Institute predicted that the annual GDP in Manufacturing and Retail industries will increase to $325 billion with the use of big Data Analytics
- LinkedIn’s data flows through Hadoop clusters.User activity, server metrics, images,transaction logs stored in HDFS are used by data analysts for business analytics like discovering people 4. As per Industry trends, the demand for Big Data Hadoop has begun in 2011. More than 87% of companies have implemented Big Data Hadoop in three years and redefined the competitive landscape of various industries
Why learn and get Certified in Big Data and Hadoop Admin?
- Leading multinational companies are hiring for Hadoop technology – Big Data & Hadoop market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 (Forbes).
- As per Market and Markets research, it is expected that the Big Data Analytics is anticipated to reach USD 13.9 billion by the end of 2017. Thus there is a huge demand for the certified Hadoop Administrators who have niche skills in the admin domain and adapt to Big Data and Analytics environment.
- Most popular companies implementing Big Data Hadoop are EMC Corporation, Apple, Google, Oracle, Hortonworks, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and many more need several job openings with various designations.
Course ObjectiveAfter the completion of this course, Trainee will:
- Understand how Hadoop solves the Big Data problems, about Hadoop cluster architecture, its core components and ecosystem
- Have knowledge on different Hadoop components, understand working of HDFS, Hadoop cluster modes and configuration files
- Be expertised in Hadoop 1.0 cluster setup and configuration, setting up Hadoop Clients using Hadoop 1.0 and resolve problems simulated from real-time environment
- Work on the secondary namenode, working with Hadoop distributed cluster, enabling rack awareness, maintenance mode of Hadoop cluster, adding or removing nodes to your cluster in adhoc
- Gain knowledge day to day cluster administration tasks, balancing data in cluster, protecting data by enabling trash, attempting a manual failover, creating backup within or across clusters, safeguarding your metadata and doing metadata recovery or manual failover of NameNode recovery 6. Have capability to cluster, cluster sizing, hardware, network and software considerations, popular Hadoop distributions, workload and usage patterns, industry recommendations in Hadoop 2.0 environment
Pre-requisitesFundamental knowledge on any programming language and Linux knowledge is required so that the participants should know how to navigate and modify files within the Linux environment.
Who should attend this Training?The Hadoop Administration course is best suited to professionals with IT administrator experience such as:
- System Administrators
- Windows Administrators
- Linux Administrators
- Infrastructure Engineers
- DB administrators
- Big Data Architects
- Mainframe professionals
- IT managers
- Support engineers
Prepare for CertificationOur training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Cloudera (CCAH). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Hadoop Administration, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Hadoop Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I do practicals in Online Training?For online training, ZaranTech provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainees. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
- Need for a different technique for Data Storage
- Need for a different paradigm for Data Analysis
- The 3 V’s of Big Data
- Different distributions of Hadoop
- A Brief History of Hadoop
- Core Hadoop Components
- Fundamental Concepts
- Hadoop Eco-Systems – Overview
- HDFS Features
- HDFS Design Assumptions
- Overview of HDFS Architecture
- Writing and Reading Files
- What Is MapReduce?
- Features of MapReduce
- Basic MapReduce Concepts
- Architectural Overview
- What is a Combiner?
- What is a Practitioner?
- What is the Hadoop Ecosystem?
- Integration Tools
- Analysis Tools
- Data Storage and Retrieval Tools
- General planning Considerations
- Choosing the Right Hardware
- Network Considerations
- Configuring Nodes
- Deployment Types
- Installing Hadoop
- Basic Configuration Parameters
- Hands-On Exercise on a Pseudo – Cluster
- Hands-On Exercise on a Multi-Node Cluster
- Advanced Parameters
- core-site.xml parameters
- mapred-site.xml parameters
- hdfs-site.xml parameters
- Configuring Rack Awareness
- Why Hadoop Security Is Important
- Hadoop’ s Security System Concepts
- What Kerberos Is and How it Works
- Integrating a Secure Cluster with Other Systems
- Managing Running Jobs
- The FIFO Scheduler
- The Fair Scheduler
- The Capacity Scheduler
- Configuring the Fair Scheduler
- Evaluating the different schedulers
- Checking HDFS Status
- Copying Data Between Clusters
- Adding and Removing Cluster Nodes
- Rebalancing the Cluster
- Name Node Metadata Backup
- Cluster Upgrading
- General System Monitoring
- Managing Hadoop’s Log Files
- Using the Name Node and Job Tracker Web UIs
- Cluster Monitoring with Ganglia
- Common Troubleshooting Issues
- Benchmarking Your Cluster
About Hadoop Administrator Certification
With the Hadoop Administrator certification program, you can evaluate your Big Data expertise and gain recognition for one of the most sought after skills in technology today. Hadoop certification proves trainees demonstrated proficiency as a Hadoop Administrator, Developer, and Data Analyst.
Hadoop Administrator Certification Types
Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCA-500) Certification
A Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH) certification proves that you have demonstrated your technical knowledge, skills, and ability to configure, deploy, maintain, and secure an Apache Hadoop cluster.Prerequisites
- Fundamental knowledge of any programming language and Linux environment
- Participants should know how to navigate and modify files within a Linux environment
- Exam fees is $295
- Exam duration is 90 minutes
- There are 60 Questions
- Passing mark is 70 percent
Hadoop Admin Training FAQs
- Windows (with installation of Cygwin)
- Mac OS/X