Business Analysis Certification TrainingBusiness Analysis has become a competency of very critical importance to project management in IT. Becoming certified Business Analyst (BA) can move your career in a new direction while opportunities for BAs are on the rise. This course is designed for recent graduates and experienced IT consultants. With the demand for analysts expected to grow much faster than other positions over the next 10 years, now is the time to learn and get certified. Whether you are looking to transition into this field, prepare for industry certification or strengthen your current performance as an analyst, ZaranTech’s dynamic instructor-led training and certification program can be your catalyst for success.
DescriptionBecoming a Certified Business Analyst has never been more lucrative career than ever. Our certified trainers enhances the Business Analysis skills of working professionals. Business Analysis certifications such as Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA®) and Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) equips with the various methodologies like Agile, Information Technology, Business Process Management, Intelligent and Architecture class. The course acquires to gain knowledge and develop skills to be proficient in Business Analysis and enables to clear IIBA® – CBAP® and IIBA® – CCBA® exams. The certification offers high-payment employment opportunities and Business Analysts are sought after in a variety of service sectors. A quality business works by acting as bridge between the feature-savvy clients and energetic technical teams.
Did you know?As per U.S. Department of Labor, occupational Business Handbook and Bureau of Labor Statistics, Business Analysis is a field that’s growing at a faster rate than the average. The scope of Business Analysis can be implemented across various industries. They act as a bridge between the business stakeholders and IT. Inaccurate requirements gathering consistently ranks in the top three causes of project failure yet only half of organizations have the resources in place to perform this function properly, according to our Pulse of the Profession® research.
Why learn and get Certified in Business Analysis?
- Business Analyst is among the top 20 most recession-proof professions, according to a special report published on Jobfox.com
- Research shows the IT Analyst job to be the seventh best job in America, with a 10-year growth outlook of 36%
- Certified professionals earn 10 to 15% more than their non-certified counterparts in comparable roles
- Business Analyst is one of the most in-demand and hottest jobs that employers are looking for, according to CIO Magazine
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor and an IIBA Salary Survey, Business Analysts can earn over $100,000 per year
- Business Analyst is one among very few jobs which are non-offshore
Course ObjectiveAfter the completion of this course, Trainee will:
- Elicitate documentation, standards and techniques to understand requirements from stakeholders
- Understanding different project documents such as Planning phase, discovery, design, test and requirement artifacts
- Ask right and relevant questions to gather information using various information gathering techniques such as Analysis, Brainstorming, Observation, Job Shadowing etc.
- Plan writing and managing requirements documents
- Initiate process modeling efforts and managing efficiently
- Manage your workload efficiently.
- Validate cost and verify built solutions
Pre-requisitesBachelor’s degree are generally required for candidates, although some clients may request their Business Analysts possess a master’s degree. Bachelor’s degree programs in finance, accounting, business administration, may provide training for college students who want to become Business Analysts.
Who should attend this Training?People with both technical and non-technical skills can enroll for this Business Analysis training. This is one of the most valued and respected profession, across all industries. This professional certification course is suited for,
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Senior Developers
- Testing Managers
- Solution Architect
- System Analysts
Prepare for CertificationOur training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) certification exams (CBAP® and CCBA®). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or CCBA® (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis), demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective business analyst. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Importance of Effective Business Analysis
- Business Composition and Architecture
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Need for a Business Analyst
- Standardization and Adaptability
- Importance of Communication/Collaboration
- Project Team
- Importance of Business Analyst in the Project Team
- Business Analyst Career Path
- What is a company?
- Different Departments
- Roles and Job Types
- Positioning of Business Analyst
- Types of Organization
- What is Strategy Analysis
- Components of Strategy analysis
- Identifying Stakeholders and Business Needs
- Techniques used
- SWOT Analysis
- Benchmarking and Market Analysis (5 Forces analysis, PEST, STEEP, CATWOE)
- Business Rule Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Organizational Modelling
Unit 4: SDLC Lifecycle
- Requirement Gathering
- Role of BA in each phase and deliverables
Unit 5: Software Engineering Methods
- Waterfall Model
- AGILE Methodology – We should be focusing more time and effort on this as this is the key to the future
- Types of Agile – SCRUM, KANBAN
- Tools – JIRA, Asana and other team collaboration and communication tools
Unit 6: Understanding and Capturing Business Needs
- Setting up priorities
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Scope
- Business Case
- Risk Assessment
- Evaluating and Selecting an Initiative
- Setting up Future Vision
Unit 7: Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Business Analysis Approach
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Analysis Governance
- Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Unit 8: Requirements Elicitation
- The Requirements Work Plan (RWP)
- Identifying good questions for elicitation
- Roles of BA in Requirements Planning
- Investigative Approach
- Iterative Approach
- Elicitation Techniques
- Focus groups
- Document Analysis
- Business Rule Analysis
- Collaborative Games
Unit 9: Requirements Modeling
- Types of Requirements
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Requirements Traceability
- Managing change
- Requirement sign-off and management
Unit 10: Requirements Documentation
- Formal and Informal Documentation and the, Level of Detail Required
- Writing for Usability and Comprehension
- Common Requirements Document Defects
- Components of a Formal Requirements Document
- Requirements Verification and Validation
- Requirements Sign-Off
Unit 11: Process/Requirements Modeling
- Why Models are created?
- Objectives of Modeling
- What is Process Management
- Understanding Process Modeling
- AS-IS Vs. TO-BE Modeling
- Unified Modeling Language
- Structure Diagrams
- Composite Structure
- Object and Package Diagrams
- Behaviour Diagrams
- State Machine
- Use Case Diagrams
- Interaction Overview Diagram
- Interaction Overview
- Timing Diagrams
- Structure Diagrams
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
Unit 12: Business Requirements Gathering Tool
- Various tools used by BA for elicitation and requirements management.
Unit 13: Business Improvements
- Selection of Process teams and Leader
- Process Analysis Training
- Process Analysis Interview
- Process Documentation
- Review Cycle
- Problem Analysis
Unit 14: Business Analysis professional bodies
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)®
- IREB (International Requirements Engineering Board)
- PMI (Project Management Institute)
- BCS (British Computer Society)
About Business Analysis CertificationProfessional certifications will help you to showcase your proficiency and expertise in the particular domain. A Business Analyst certification is very much important if you are new and about to set your footsteps in Business Analysis. In the growing job market, the certified professionals are on high demand. As a result, companies are looking for candidates who are professionally trained and eligible to work as a Business Analyst. Many organizations like International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) provides various certifications to analyze and validate the professionals with adequate expertise.
Business Analysis Certification TypesIIBA®, a well known certification authority for business analysis offers two important types of certification.
- Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA™)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®)
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA®)
- No previous BA work experience required
- 21 hours of professional development
- Agreement with the ECBA™ Code of Conduct
- Application fee is about $60 and is not refundable
- Exam Fees is $110 for IIBA® Member or $235 for Non-IIBA® Member
- Trainee has to answer 50 Questions
- Exam duration is 1 hour
- No renewal required
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with BABOK® guide in the last 10 years
- Minimum 900 hours in each of four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum of 21 hours of professional development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager or CBAP professional recipient and a signed code of conduct
- Application fee is about $125 and is not refundable
- Exam Fees is $325 for IIBA® Member or $450 for Non-IIBA® Member
- Trainee has to answer 150 Questions
- Exam duration is 3.5 hours
- This credential has to be maintained every three years else it will expired if not renewed
- Minimum 3750 hours of BA work experience aligned with the BABOK® guide in the last seven years
- Minimum 900 hours in each of two of the six knowledge areas or minimum 500 hours in each of four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 21 hours of professional development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager or CBAP® professional recipient and a signed code of conduct
- Application fee is about $125 and is not refundable
- Exam Fees is $325 for IIBA® Member or $450 for Non-IIBA® Member
- Trainee has to answer 150 Questions
- Exam duration is 3.5 hours
- This credential has to be maintained every three years else it will expired if not renewed.
Business Analysis Training FAQs
Who is a Business Analyst?
A Business Analyst (BA) is someone who analyzes an organization (real or hypothetical) and designs its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) describes the role as “a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.”
What are the roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst?
Business Analyst also acts as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions. The business problems can be anything about business systems such as model, process or method. The technical solutions are using technology architecture, tools or software application. The responsibilities of Business Analyst are:
- Requirement Gathering
- Investing goals and issues
- Analyzing information
- Communicating with variety of people
- Documenting the findings
- Evaluating solutions
What are the benefits of having necessary Business Analyst skills?
The following benefits can be achieved by having necessary Business Analysis skills:
- Competence in principles, theory and application of best practice Business Analysis
- Participation in an internationally recognized professional group
- Recognition of professional Business Analysis competence by peers and senior management
- Provides individuals with personal satisfaction of accomplishing a significant milestone in their BA career
- Achieving and maintaining certification helps to ensure continually improving, and remaining up-to-date in the Business Analysis environment
- Increases earnings through gaining an industry certification which formally recognizes experienced BA professionals
What is the future for Business Analysts?
Similar to Testers and Developers, lifetime of Business Analyst is eight years, usually we will not find Business Analysts with more than nine years of experience. Ideally there are two roles after Business Analyst namely:
- Project Manager
- Functional Consultant
What is the hierarchy of a Business Analyst?
The below hierarchy diagram shows the business hierarchy of a Business Analyst.
Can you give me a clear picture of what Business Analysis training covers?
The following topics are covered under the Business Analysis training course:
- Understanding and Capturing business needs
- Requirement Analysis Process
- Creating Requirement gathering strategy
- Modeling Data and Processes
- UML Methodology
- Creating Effective Use Cases
- Business Analysis Tools
- Requirement Gathering, Business Modeling & Analysis Tools – MS Visio & Enterprise Architect
- Project Documentation and Management
- Software Testing
- Overview of International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)®, Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®)
What are the key skills required for a Business Analyst?
A Business Analyst requires three set of skills:
- Technical Skills: Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Documentation, Validation, Modeling etc, SQL and RDBMS skills, Systems thinking, Methodologies (Agile and RUP)
- Business Skills : Domain Vocabulary, Domain Rules, Process knowledge, Business drivers, Industry trends etc.
- Communication, Project and Leadership skills
What are the tools included in the Business Analysis training?
The following are the tools that are included in Business Analysis training:
- Balsamiq UI (or Mockup/MockFlow)
- ISM-Service Now
- HP Quality Center & TOAD
- Data Dictionaries in Excel
- Rational Requisite Pro
- Enterprise Architect
- Rational Rose
How can I become a Business Analyst?
You can start your career as a Business Analyst through 3 different ways.
- Pursue MBA and directly become a Business Analyst. Become a Business Analyst from the below road maps.
- Software Developer → Sr. Software Developer → Business Analyst.
- Software Test Engineer → Sr. Software Test Engineer → Business Analyst
How can I become a certified Business Analyst?
To become a certified Business Analyst, follow the below steps:
- Try to understand BABOK®, by joining a BOOK study group. Study groups can be informal, and focused mostly on reading and discussing the BABOK® contents, or more formal, and focused on exam preparation.
- Applying for the CBAP® requires 5 years of business analysis experience, as defined by the BABOK®. Candidate must also demonstrate 900 hours of experience across at least 4 of the 6 knowledge areas.
- Verify whether CBAP®is the right path.
- Earn appropriate professional development hours.
- Submit CBAP® application.
- Schedule CBAP® exam and prepare for it.
- Clear the exam and get certified.
What are the benefits of implementing Business Analysis in your organization?
- Discovers new business needs and requirements
- Ensures focus on value through prioritization
- Introduces more effective implementations of new solutions
- Provides a framework in which an IT team can scale as an organization
Differentiate Business Analyst and Quality Analyst in terms of justification and importance of Business Analyst role?
- Responsible for the test execution of existing and new functionality in applications and systems
- Ensure that the application functions as specified in the documented requirements, use cases, design, and other documentation
- Utilize test tools to automate, record defects and issues, update/create test cases, and to track test case execution status
- Responsible for working with users to define and document system requirements for new implementations and enhancements
- Facilitate requirements gathering and design sessions, review design documentation with users and developers
- Prepare process and data models, prioritize system functionality based on requirements, coordinate pilot and test activities, and design screens and reports A Business Analyst functions primarily in a role prior to the software creation or improvement. They are involved in creating requirements and other artifacts that facilitate the design and development of software. They play an important key role during software testing, where they help confirm (through User Acceptance testing) that a piece of new or enhanced software actually does what the business needs it to do
Why need to analyze a business if the business experts already know what they want?
There are many reasons why enterprises need a ‘Business Analyst’. First, many times business stakeholders will be aware of the problem their enterprise is facing but they may not know how to solve the problem in the ‘Most Optimal’ manner.
- Business Analyst plays a very key role in solving the problem in the most optimal manner and meeting the needs of your key stakeholder.
- In an enterprise, where a problem or an issue is spread across multiple department, units or divisions, business stakeholders may not have an ‘end-to-end’ holistic view. In such situation, Business Analyst will act as a ‘Focal Point’ and work with all the different departments, units or divisions to elicit, analyse, model, document and validate the business/system level requirements.
- Business stakeholders lack the right knowledge, skills and expertise to translate their own needs and requirements into ‘System-Level’ requirements, which is used as an input by the implementation team to design, develop and test a system/application. Again, a Business Analyst is the only professional who has the right skills, expertise, knowledge and practical know-how of the ‘Tools and Techniques’ to understand the business needs, elicit, analyse and document the business requirements and translate these business requirements into system level requirements.
Can you share some knowledge on banking, finance, healthcare, telecom domains? I want to know more.
Business domain knowledge can be learned via various means. The primary channel is through training program. While the ‘Business Analysis’ training and placement program is ‘Domain Agnostic’ i.e. all the principles, tools and techniques taught during the training, applies to all the business domains.
What is Domain?
Domain is a particular area or a specific work area to be worked upon. The domain can be understood in two ways namely: 1. Technical Domain – Java, J2ee, .NET, Flash or PHP are the technical domains for technical people like developers. 2. General Domain – Banking, Finance, CRM, Auctions, Healthcare, E-commerce, Logistics, Supply chain are the general domains for Business Analysts. Domain knowledge means “knowing more”. For example, Healthcare – When it comes to Hospital, we think only about patient and doctor but it involves many things like lab, insurance etc. In insurance, there are different types like cashless, reimburse, other services like MRI, scanning, pharma, inventory, government rules and regulations pertaining to insurance, drug control board, reports, admin and software etc
Why Domain knowledge is important?
Majority of software companies will not work on all domains. Companies will work only on selected domains. Very rarely companies work on multiple domains. It is an added advantage to hire a Business Analyst with a specific domain knowledge as there will be a short period of training. However, companies will not expect expertise in domain knowledge from freshers but if candidate is having expertise in the specific domain knowledge then that will be an added advantage over other candidates and can be picked by employer.
How to get Domain knowledge?
The best available option is google and the other option is your friends who are working on some domains instead of going to certification courses or classes to gain domain knowledge
What are the key Business Analysis deliverables?
The specific job deliverables of a Business Analyst vary according to the employer’s needs. Some may be limited to IT-related projects only, while others may be involved in areas such as finance or accounting, marketing or operations. Business Analyst training online can be beneficial to professionals currently working in banking, insurance, information technology, telecommunications, and marketing – since the essential skills and business knowledge required for success in any of these fields can facilitate understanding of employers’ needs. Business Analysts are typically required to assess and validate their activities and to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements. They may use sophisticated methods, metrics and tools to achieve the business benefits and corporate goals in areas such as billing, production, workflow, customer relationship management and manufacturing
Business Analysis Placement FAQs
What are the job prospects of a Business Analyst?
Today, there is a huge demand for the professional individuals, who can identify the business needs, plan solutions and translate them into Information Technology (IT) specifications which enable enterprises to achieve the desired goals. They work in different areas such as Finance, Banking, Insurance, Telecoms, Utilities, Software services and so on. Business Analysts can switch between industries as they work on projects at a level of abstraction
What are the growth/career prospects of a Business Analyst?
Business Analysts may overlap into roles such as project manager or consultant.
I am new to IT and I am looking out for something which does not involve coding. Can you suggest me something?
Sure, we highly encourage you to attend one of our live ‘Instructor-Led’ non-obligatory demo sessions. Demo session will give you great insights into what Business Analysis field is all about, the tools and techniques Business Analysts use on a day-to-day basis, career prospects and everything you would like to know regarding the Business Analysis field. You can also ask any questions or concerns you have to the instructor before making a decision
I am a Tester/Developer, I am interested in Business Analyst role. Can I become a Business Analyst?
Yes, you can become a Business Analyst by spending good time in understanding and knowing Business Analyst roles, tasks, responsibilities and domains. With good preparation only, you can become a Business Analyst
Do I need technical/programming skills to become a Business Analyst?
How do I switch from Software Testing to Business Analyst role?
- Acquire knowledge and skill related to Business Analysis through a formal training or certification to validate your knowledge.
- Tester may actively participate in change management, impact analysis, solution scope activities and so on. Most part of the requirement elicitation is done at the client side at early stage.
- Speak to your Manager or Project Manager (only if you have good relationship) for the possible role change within the project.
- Speak to HR for career change options within the organization once you formally acquire your training/certification.
Which is the best booming Domain to start with? What domain you suggest?
Financial is the most popular domain. Within ‘Financial’, there are various sub-domains such as retail banking, investment banking, secondary-mortgage, insurance, fixed income etc. While there are Business Analyst jobs in all domains, financial domain dominates the list, followed by healthcare, public sector, and logistics/supply chain.
I am planning to get online/distance/part time MBA, will it help me in taking up Business Analyst career?
No, few companies specifically states at the time of interview or job advertisement that, they need full time courses only
I would like to know how Business Analysis works in the real world before I enrol to your training program?
We highly encourage you to attend one of our live ‘Instructor-Led’ non-obligatory demo sessions. Demo session will give you great insights into what Business Analysis field is all about, the tools and techniques business analysts use on a day-to-day basis, career prospects and everything you would like to know regarding the Business Analysis field. You can also ask any questions or concerns you have to the instructor before making a decision.
I want to change my career domain from a Test Analyst or a Project Manager to a Business Analyst?
Great! Since you have an experience in information technology area, it will be very easy for you to transit into a Business Analyst role. Most importantly, you can leverage on your past IT experience to transition your career into a Business Analyst.
I am into B.P.O /call centre/marketing job. Can I become Business Analyst?
Definitely, there are no prerequisites to become a Business Analyst, any past experience will be of great asset, which can leverage upon.
What is the ideal salary expectation, if I get a Business Analyst interview?
While an national average salary (in USA) is within the range of 80,000 to 125,000 USD gross per annum, the exact amount will depend on many factors such as job title, geographic location, business domain, number of years of experience, certifications earned, project funding, W2/form 1099, and the number of consulting firms involved
I have experience in xyz job (not Business Analysis) and now I want to switch job and looking for Business Analyst role. Companies ask for relevant experience only. What to do?
Of course, we can definitely help you to transit from your current role into a Business Analyst role. Please contact us on 515-978-9028 to discuss further and our team will work towards meeting your career goal
What are the various services that you provide to assist candidates prepare for and secure a position as a Business Analyst? In addition to providing quality training programs from certified trainers, our team of professionals will assist you in resume preparation, conducting mock interviews and marketing you to get your desired job and providing you with post-placement support
What are the various services that you provide to assist candidates prepare for and secure a position as a Business Analyst?
In addition to providing quality training programs from certified trainers, our team of professionals will assist you in resume preparation, conducting mock interviews and marketing you to get your desired job and providing you with post-placement support
I am in non-IT job, can I become Business Analyst?
Yes, but it may be bit difficult because you will have some irrelevant experience already and employers will prefer to have Business Analysts with relevant experience. You may need to work hard to give the best impression that, you can do justice to Business Analyst role.
Can you guide me more for my interview? I got questions!
No, apart from the information available on this site, if you have any VALID questions, I will try to answer but not for those who expect ready-made answers. Do some research and post your questions
Can I have your phone number? I need some placement assistance before I enrol to the training.
No. Initially I shared my phone number on the site and I had to face lot of problems hence I do not prefer to share my number
I don’t have technical knowledge, I don’t have programming/coding experience/I do not understand technical things, Can I become Business Analyst?
It is an added advantage if you are aware of technical things but it is not mandatory to have technical hands-on. However, I recommend to know what are the technologies available in the market and what sort of technologies are better for a particular software. Usually this comes by experience. As BA, you do usually interact with developers, you need to make best use of the time. As questions, know more about frameworks. You need to know – how code is written? But what technology, what framework? What are the other frameworks? Why this framework is applied? Why not other framework? Etc these questions will enable you to make techno-functional. Techno Functional people have more demand in the market
Can you help in preparing resume? Can you review my resume? Can you suggest how my resume should look like?
No, Unfortunately we do not provide any services or help related to resume and jobs
What is the Average Business Analyst Salary in USA?
For IT Business Analysts, annual average wages total $68K per year. Total cash compensation to IT Business Analysts bottoms out near $48K and approaches $101K on the high end; the biggest paychecks include approximately $10K from bonuses and almost $8K from profit sharing. Earnings for this group are mostly affected by the particular firm, followed by career duration and location. Most IT Business Analysts report high levels of job satisfaction. Men working as IT Business Analysts who took the survey just slightly outnumber women at 58 percent. A large number enjoy medical while a fair number get dental coverage. Vision coverage is also available to a majority. The numbers in this rundown were provided by PayScale’s salary survey participants. the Average Business Analyst Salary in USA source: payscale.com
What is the job description of a Business Analyst?
A business analyst, IT, focuses on improving operations that involve information technology within a company. The business analyst offers consultation to management in an effort to help the company become more effective. The IT business analyst will analyze the hardware, software, and IT services that are being employed in a company. Analyses will have to be carried out in order to determine areas that need improvement. It is also important to have strong research skills in order to determine the latest trends and solutions. The analyst will then peruse the results and make suggestions as to what should be changed regarding company IT policies, IT structure, and IT operations. When problems are detected, the analyst should carry out problem-solving techniques in order to come up with a solution. When solutions are implemented, the analyst should continue to monitor these solutions to analyze their efficiency and to make continuous improvements. Knowledge of SQL is important, in order to be able to analyze data from databases. The business analyst should be able to carry out analyses, such as cost benefit analyses. Therefore, strong mathematical skills are essential. Presentation and report-making skills are important in order to present the findings to upper management. Many positions require a master’s degree in information technology or a related field. Other positions prefer proven experience in IT business analyses over the educational requirements. Many positions offered are full-time. Some positions require that a business analyst works directly for a company, while others work for an agency that provides analyses services to various companies. Business Analyst, IT Tasks Create project plans for information technology development and testing. Translate requirements into new information technology project specifications. Identify, communicate, and manage risks associated with projects. Identify business or customer requirements and information technology alternatives.
the Common Career Paths source: payscale.com
the Popular Employer Salaries for Business Analyst source: payscale.com the Popular Employer Salaries for Business Analyst.1
the Popular skills for Business Analyst source: payscale.com
the Pay by experience level for Business Analyst source: payscale.com
the Pay difference by location for a Business Analyst source: payscale.com
Business Analyst related career Job Salaries source: payscale.com
Business Analyst related Jobs Generic Training FAQs
How do you provide training?
ZaranTech provides Role-based Instructor Led Live and Self Paced Video Training and certification programs by industry expert trainer’s using Online meeting tools like Citrix GotoWebinar
What are the modes of training?
We provide three different modes of training:
- Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
What is the difference between live training, video training and self-paced video training?
We offer Three different modes of training – https://goo.gl/wnHxA1 Click on the below links to know the differences between live training, video training, self-paced video training:
- Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – https://youtu.be/eE0HVpErs2M
- Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – https://youtu.be/I7uiBi25tLk
- Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) – https://youtu.be/1P6eGOSl-Lk
What are the Technical Requirement for taking the Online Live training
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
- CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
- Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
- Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
- Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
- Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphoneent
What internet speed is required to attend the LIVE session?
1Mbps of internet speed is recommended to attend the live classes. Even with lesser internet speed students can attend live session.
What are some of the benefits of taking Online training as compared to Classroom training?
Some of the major benefits are:
- 1. Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
- 2. Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
- 3. Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
- 4. Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
- 5. Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
- 6. Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
- 7. Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
- 8. Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice
Who are the Instructors and what are their qualifications?
All Instructors from ZaranTech are working professionals from leading organizations who have minimum of 8 years of real-time consulting experience working on live projects and good subject knowledge. They have minimum 3+ years of experience in training. Most of our trainers are Certified professionals as well and help the students to get certified.
Will I be working on a project?
Yes, you will be working on the case-studies/project which helps you to implement the gained skills and knowledge practically towards the end of the training workshop
What are the payment options?
Trainee can choose any of the following payment methods to enrol our training program:
- 1. For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
- 2. Bank payments from anywhere in USA
- 3. Money orders
- 4. International Wire transfer
- 5. ACH transfers
- 6. Chase Quickpay
- 7. Bank of America transfers
- 8. Wells Fargo Surepay
- 9. Credit Card
- 10. Debit Card
- 11. Net Banking Note:
- 1. Instalment option is also available
- 2. We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
What are the timings of the training?
Since most of our trainers are working professional themselves, we provide Instructor-led Live training as per the following schedules and try to complete 8-10 hrs of Live training per week:
- Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
- Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
You can Raise a Ticket from the Blog and a Support team member will respond to your query. We help 24×7 through our ticketing system.
What If I miss a class?
Once the session is complete, all the session videos will be uploaded on the blog. You can access the missed session videos on the blog. The videos recordings and access to the training blog is available to you for 6 months. The materials access thru Google drive repository is available to you for lifetime
How will I get the recorded sessions?
After the session is complete, all the session videos are uploaded for you to view using the blog. You can access the blog from any device (laptop, tablets, mobile phone) connected to internet and watch the videos.
Can I get the recorded sessions of a class from some other batches before attending a next live session?
Yes, as a sample we can surely provide you some videos from previous workshops
What if I am not satisfied with the classes?
In ILLT, you have an option to attend the live classes of other trainers. But, this has to be informed to the respective co-ordinators before completing three live sessions. In case of ILVT and SPVT, you have an option to access other trainer’s videos on raising request to the co-ordinators and support team. But the access to the previously shared videos will be restricted
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get refund?
To know more about our Terms of Service including the Refund and Rescheduling policy, please visit, Refund and Rescheduling Policy – https://www.zarantech.com/Refund-policy/ Terms of Service – https://www.zarantech.com/terms-of-use/
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get refund?
To know more about our Terms of Service including the Refund and Rescheduling policy, please visit, Refund and Rescheduling Policy – https://www.zarantech.com/Refund-policy/ Terms of Service – https://www.zarantech.com/terms-of-use/
How will I get my course completion certificate from ZaranTech?
The soft copy of course completion certificate from ZaranTech will be sent to you via e-mail after your training completion. Here is a Sample, https://goo.gl/Ben1V1
How soon after I enroll would get access to the Training Program and Content?
Once you have enrolled to the training program, our support team will send an email to your registered Email ID. The video link in an e-mail explains how to login to the training blog and access the training program and content. This takes less than 2-3 hrs
How will I do my practicals?
We will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your System with local access. The detailed installation guides will be provided for setting up the environment. In case your system doesn’t meet the prerequisites e.g. 4GB RAM, you will be provided remote access to the Server for the practicals. For any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you
How do you help in Certification?
Most of our courses are designed to get you a job first and are also geared for you to get certified. After the course completion, your trainer will provide all details about the certification you can appear for the qualifications of each. We also provide you with Certification faqs and dumps from past certification exams. Our trainers help each and every student in getting them certified.
How can I complete the course in a shorter Duration?
Enroll to our Self paced video training. Video Explanation – What is Self Paced Video Training – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1P9_fkg9mE
Where are you located?
Our corporate office is located in West Des Moines, Iowa. And our mailing address is mentioned on the “Contact Us” page of our website.
Can I get the trainers Linkedin Profile?
We cannot share the trainers Linkedin profile but we surely can send you a screenshot of it. This is because the trainer don’t want to be contacted through inmail as they themselves are Sr. consultants/Solution architects at reputed firms and keep very busy with work. This is something we are telling from our past experience. Rest assured, please know that the experience of the trainers are what they say. You can also attend a Live Demo webinar with the trainer and ask any question to them and get a clarity on trainer’s experience and subject knowledge.
What is your Refund Policy?
To know more about our Refund and Rescheduling policy, please visit, https://www.zarantech.com/Refund-policy/
What is your Terms of Service policy?
To know more about our Terms of Service, please visit, https://www.zarantech.com/terms-of-use/
Generic Placement FAQs
What do you provide after training completion?
We are a training and certification company which provides excellent online, classroom and self-paced training programs. After our training is finished, this is what we provide,
- Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
- Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
- Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
- After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview
How many consulting companies will work for me after completing the training?
It is not a good idea to get marketed by multiple consulting companies at the same. It might take serious impact on candidature, due to duplicate resume submission by different consulting companies to same client. Some times resume might go on hold. Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time. Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
Do you provide placements as well?
We provide Placement Assistance. We are a training and certification company. After completion of training and Certification guidance the next step is Resume, and Interview preparation assistance. We also work with major sister consulting firms in the USA who help in provide placements. See the videos below to learn more, Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54DtdFoJjynNkJJT2hvVHZwZlk Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance – https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54DtdFoJjynUnA5NGg3MHVZbGs
I am only looking for placement because I have already taken the training before from others?
We only place our own students. If you have already taken the training somewhere else then we cannot help you with placement. We have more than 150 students per month that we train here, so we are very busy with our own student placements. Also, we follow certain standards in our training program and are very comfortable placing our own trained students because of the training structure we follow and the course we cover and the trainer we have. Our training follows a Role based approach.
Could you help me for proxy interview?
Unfortunately, We do not provide such services. We are a leading training firm and we train you and get you better in that skill chosen by you. We will share frequently asked interview questions to you. We assist you in preparing yourself with the help of Mock Interviews to understand how to take up an interview call but we do not take (proxy interview) interviews on your behalf. We will make sure you will face interviews as experienced consultant with confidence by providing best role-based training. We will make sure that you don’t require a proxy interview
How do you guys help in resume preparation?
We will share sample resumes for reference and we will guide you to prepare best professional looking resume. But we will not draft your resume due to legal restrictions. It is your resume and whatever you submit as your resume, we will market the same. Interviewer picks the questions from your resume only. You will answer all the interviewer’s questions with confidence, If you put your efforts to prepare resume. We have plenty of sample resumes. Hardly it will take less than a minute to send modified resume to you. But trust me you will find difficulty by searching answers in interview because of that resume.
I would be interested to get marketed only in few locations?
Sure, you can have preferences though we prefer you keep it open. Relocation really opens up the prospects and helps us place you faster. Recruiters/Sister consulting firms shows much interest if you are flexible to relocate anywhere in USA. But people do have preferences, we do understand that. For a best candidate, location Preferences is not a big hurdle. Candidate can expect more interview calls if he/she market themselves, than a candidate who is depending on only one recruiter or one Sister consulting company. Here we are not trying to ignore you after the training. We will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to that skill
How soon can placements happen?
Since we are a Consulting company, we make money when you do get placed by us so we prefer that you get placed as early as possible. But normally we start our marketing and placement process during your “After the training” Phase. Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation
What is the job guarantee?
We do not offer any job guarantees. But we surely do offer certification guarantee if you attend your classes regularly, complete all quizzes and assignments and Case Study/Project at the end. No Company can ever guarantee a job. We can assist, not guarantee jobs. We do our best to get the good number of interview calls through our 50+ sister consulting companies we work with. But we do require your efforts for the same. We can guarantee that. The idea is very simple – Get better at concepts and with our resume and interview assistance, clear an interview and get a job. There is no shortcut to this
How is the job market and pay?
Job Market is good at the moment, there are ample job opportunities that awaits you, however more the job opportunities, higher the competition. With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too. Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later. It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay
Why the pay is less?
Those rates which we mentioned are approximate. It usually depends on the client, experience & number of layers in your payroll and job market. Your negotiation skills also matter.
What if you are not able to provide placement? Do you refund the Course fees?
The course fees you pay is for learning the concepts of the course we provide so you can get better and get certified and clear your interviews. We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing. Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills. Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews. Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
I have experience. Can you help me with placement only? Is enrolling/registering to your training mandatory?
We only market our own trainees and we are busy in marketing them .There is a certain way we work, our placement team will process you through the Resume Process, Mock Interviews/Interview preparation, Resume Marketing. For us to understand you better and your job requirements. We suggest you to enrolling/registering our training program and go through us to get marketed
I have genuine experience. I want to take your training but I don't want you to fake my resume.
First of all we DONT suggest or advise anyone to fake their resumes. Since we provide Role-based training, you will be provided with Real-time project based Assignments and Case Studies. This will help you understand about your roles and responsibilities in an actual project scenario. Most of our students use this as experience and update same on their resume as a project; In addition to that our candidates are provided with various other real-time project based case studies. Post their BA Training, while re-drafting the resume, we suggest the candidates to stress on BA skills learnt out of their previous work experience as a QA. This will help focus on the BA skills to secure a BA job more easily.It is a challenge for us place a fresher
Do you charge for “After the training” Process?
No, we don’t charge for it. Even you don’t need to pay to our sister consulting companies who assist you with Resume preparation assistance, Interview Preparation assistance and lastly Placement. Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54DtdFoJjynNkJJT2hvVHZwZlk Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance – https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54DtdFoJjynUnA5NGg3MHVZbGs
Do you place TN (Mexican & Canadians) Visa Holders?
Yes. We do work with TN Visa holder who are living in USA. We will work with students who has valid work permit in USA and who are living in USA. But we do not provide services to get TN VISA (Immigration support). As of now, we only have clients in USA and don’t provide services in Mexico/Canada
Will you do H1B Transfer?
Yes. we do help for H1B Transfer with the help of our Vendors (sister consulting companies). They only transfer your H1B once finding a project for you
How many layers/Sub-vendors will be there if I get placed?
It is completely depend up on the job opening
Will I get on the job support?
If you get placed through our sister consulting companies, we will provide on the job support. If you get placed on your own, we don’t. It is up to the trainer whether he wants to give you the support or not. If he wants then, he will charge for that separately
Recruiter are not answering my calls and ignoring me. Please suggest.
Please find the below mentioned points. Recruiters ignore candidate for below mention reasons.
- Bad Communication skills
- No Relevant Work experience in resume
- Visa Status (Work permit)
- Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
- High salary expectations
- Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
- SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
- If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
- Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
- Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
- Not ready to Modify resume
- Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
- Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
- Expecting Spoon feeding
- Looking for only remote positions
- Expecting proxy Interviews
- Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
- Associate degree not valid
How much do you charge for H1B filing?
It is illegal to charge a candidate for H1B. We will take care of your H1B fee If you get placed through our sister consulting companies.
I have six years of experience in India and three years of experience in USA. My work experience, which I had in India, would be considered in USA?
Most of the USA companies consider only your USA experience. But it may vary. If the company needs to close the position soon or the skill has much demand in the job market, then they only check how strong you are in subject.
How soon can you help for placement?
Once you are done with your training, we will assist you in all the best possible ways to get you Interview calls. We assist in Resume Assistance, mock interviews/Interview preparation etc. Once you get through Interview faqs, then we market your resume. If you cooperate with our vendor and flexible regarding location and rates, then there are high chances to get placed maximum in 2-3 months.
Can I pay after placement? IF no Why?
As per our company policy we do not offer the option of payment after placement because you are paying for the services of training and certification learning and not for placement services. After the training process which involves resume preparation assistance, interview preparation assistance and placement services through our sister consulting companies are offered to you as a free service. However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.
Why don’t you sign contract from me now and charge for the training once we get the job?
We have this company policy of charging UPFRONT for the training
How successful are you in placements?
We do our best to our trainees who ever reaching us for placement assistance. Trainees they themselves get placed and market themselves during the training itself. Most of the trainees will not give chance to us to market them. Because they don’t want to sign a contract and work on ratio basis. But 100% we provide placement assistance to the trainees who reach us
How many direct clients do you have?
We don’t have any direct clients. Because we are not into core consulting services. We work with consulting companies for placement assistance. We are tie up with 50+ consulting companies. They will market your resume to their clients.
May I know your sister concern company names?
We don’t have liberty to share our sister concern company names, unless until you enroll with us at least for a video training. After completing the training we will assign a consulting company for assistance.