SAP BW 7.5 on HANA Certification TrainingAP BW on HANA is the most preferred skill in most of the IT industries. SAP BW on HANA is the next wave of SAP’s in-memory technology vision that allows SAP NetWeaver BW to use SAP HANA as a fully functioning in-memory database. By operating SAP BW on HANA enhances the performance, easier administration, and modernized IT panorama.
SAP Business Warehouse or SAP BW is an enterprise data warehouse product by SAP which can integrate and transform business information from any possible source system. SAP BW using SAP HANA was the first application by SAP to run entirely on SAP HANA, and SAP BW 7.5 is the latest update in SAP BW. SAP is known for Data Warehousing worldwide and clients will gain immensely from the planning functions, query runtime, and improvements in data load seen in this product. This has highly simplified data modeling and reduced InfoProvider. Also, all data modeling is done within a new user interface which is distinct across all modeling tools.
Did you Know
- The market for SAP is growing exponentially and on a global scale.
- According to leading market research group, alliedmarketresearch.com, the worldwide market for SAP BW on HANA is forecasted to touch $41.69 Billion by the year 2020.
- According to Forbes magazine, statistics have also shown that SAP is a major player in the global ERP market with a 24.6% market share.
- Careers in SAP are extremely promising with a SAP Consultant in the United States earning up to $102,000 or more according to a survey by the leading job site indeed.com.
Why learn and get Certified in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA?
- The SAP Business Warehouse software is a highly versatile data extraction, reporting, and aggregation tool. Therefore this training and certification that follows can help a professional pursue and obtain an excellent job in this industry.
- Data is growing by leaps and bounds; companies are competing more and more using Analytics where Analytical companies are innovating to make getting answers easier. Therefore, thus there is a huge demand for SAP BW professionals.
- Currently, there is a need for Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence professionals in several areas like operations, marketing, IT, sales, and others, hence increased career opportunities in SAP BW on HANA areas.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of data warehousing concepts along with excellent business knowledge on different application areas.
- Experience in the ABAP language will be an added advantage.
- Pre-requisites Materials provided: SQL Tutorial, Data Modeling and DW concepts
Course ObjectiveAfter the completion of this course, Trainee will:
- Understand latest developments, possibilities and concepts of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA
- Gain an overview of how to migrate and use SAP BW with SAP HANA
- Attain the knowledge to migrate standard objects in SAP BW to HANA-optimized InfoProviders
- Acquire the ability to understand real-time data integration and agile data modeling
- Gain the knowledge on SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW 7.5
- Learn about BW Enterprise Data Warehousing and its application
- Understand HANA modeling and its use in application
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is meant for professionals who aspire to build a career or upgrade knowledge in SAP BW on HANA. This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- SAP BW Practitioners
- SAP BW Application Consultants
- SAP Technical and Functional Consultants
- Professionals with interest in Data Warehousing
- Software Analysts and Mainframe professionals
- Project Managers and Business Objects Professionals
- Those aspiring for a career in SAP BI/BW
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP Inc. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP BW on HANA (E_HANABW151), demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAP BW on HANA Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?For online training, ZaranTech provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. Online sessions are conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- History of SAP HANA
- Overview of SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Technology Innovations
- SAP HANA Architecture
- Index Server
- Persistence Layer
- Overview of Data Provision Methods
- Flat file Uploading
- How to get multidimensional Sales Report
- Overview of Business Objects Data Services using ETL-based approach
- Introduction to SAP HANA Information Models
- Analytical View for COPA Plan using Attribute views and COPA Actual
- How to use join operators in building Calculation view
- Methods to create Calculation view
- Overview of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA 1.0
- Data Warehousing Workbench
- Overview of InfoObjects
- Creating Characteristics under Catalog
- InfoObjects Characteristics and Key Figures
- Classification of Master Data
- Creating Characteristics
- Overview of Key Figures and Data Flow
- Overview of DataStore Objects
- How to load transactional data to DataStore Objects
- SAP HANA Optimized DSO
- Lookups on Active data DSO
- Explaining Transformations Framework and Expert Routines using Scenario based example
- Mapping One Source Field to Target Field
- Working with Expert Routines
- Writing Expert Routines Code in ABAP
- Introduction to InfoSource and Execution of two transformations before executing multiple transformations
- InfoSource as a uniform source for several targets as targets from different sources
- Return Tables using Transformation
- Creating Dataflow using GUI Data flow in SAP BW on HANA and BW Oracle
- DTP and its role in loading data to InfoCube in Extraction mode
- Real-time Data Replication from Source system to BW and Real-time HANA Optimized InfoCubes
- Steps for performing SLT Configuration
- Explaining the three scenarios to implement in SLT
- Introduction to MultiProvider and Creating MultiProvider in SAP BW 7.5
- How are MultiProviders and InfoSets similar?
- Mixed Models
- ECC Extractions
- Different Extractor types
- Steps for Data Extraction method from Non-SAP Source systems
- ECC Extractor using Business Content Extractors for Accounts Receivable
- Loading data for characteristics, Master data using Business Content Extractors
- Introduction to BW Reporting - BEx Reporting Suit
- Important Business Explorer Designers
- BEx Query Navigation Options in WebQuery
- Creating KeyFigure at InfoProvider and query level
About SAP certification
SAP is one of the most sought after certification in the current business environment. IT professionals acquainted with SAP platforms are in demand in every part of the world, and it has been one of the most successful IT certifications recently. SAP implementation is a complicated process and requires adequate knowledge and training for the same. For a professional, it takes years of experience to gain sufficient expertise. This is one of the reasons for modern businesses to prefer SAP certified professionals.
Certification Details for SAP Certified Application SpecialistPre-requisites
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Modeling and Data Management with (SAP BW 7.3) and (SAP BI 4.0) (C_TBW55_73)
- Comparable Certification Exams such as (C_TBW45*, P_BIE*) and (C_TBW60_74)
- Examination fee is $234
- Exam duration is 90 minutes
- There are 40 Questions
- Passing mark is 58 percent
- The exam level is SME
Generic Training FAQs
- Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.