Let us make you a
COMPLETE CONSULTANT !
When it comes to working on an SAP Project you need to do it through the right methodology. Remember a disciplined, methodical approach to SAP implementation isn’t optional. It’s a requirement for success in the complex world of enterprise technology. At VoiSAP, our SAP consultants will work with you to implement SAP centric enterprise solutions which is very closely aligned with SAP AG Accelerated SAP (ASAP) methodology.
Our SAP senior architects and consultants team work with the students on milestone based approach driving work products under different phases covering different activities. A full life cycle project has mainly 5 phases and each phase needs a learning of at least a month of activities to understand the relevant methodologies involved , there is no shortcut in project learning. Read below on how we train you !
A – Requirement Gathering Phase
What is Requirement Gathering
In this phase you evaluate the client’s business requirements for implementing SAP and to recommend the best implementation and roll out strategy. This phase demands a thorough analysis of the client’s business and associated strategic goals occurs.
The training will begin by asking the students to read through the project deck provided by us. All students will be put in a situation where they have to work as an SAP Consultant to discuss the business requirement with their dedicated trainer. Students must study the project carefully to prepare the AS IS documents and workflow diagrams and make capture the business requirement systematically.
You will be required to think through any integration points with other SAP Modules while preparing the Requirement documents.
You will be required to arrange a play back session with your Trainer to demonstrate your understanding about the Business through a Power Point Presentation containing all business requirements and the proposed solution. You should also suggest any process improvement suggestions.
B – Blueprint Phase
What is Blueprint Phase
In this phase, the Project team uses the Project Charter from the Project Preparation Phase as a framework, and examines how the client intends to use the SAP Reference Model to run its business. This assessment is documented in a composite document called the Business Blueprint. In this phase the team:
- Details the ‘to be’ business requirements and serves as the basis for organization, configuration and development activities
- Verifies with the Stakeholders that the Project team has a correct understanding of the requirements
- Finalizes the detailed scope of the project
- Establishes the client business organizational structure
- Documents the end-to-end business processes and compares them to the SAP business processes, leading to the refinement of the requirements of the Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements (RICE)
- Creates the Business Blueprint
- Establishes the technical system environment, such as Sandbox and Development
You will again be expected to think through any integration points with other SAP Modules while preparing the Blueprint documents. Task& Exercises
You will be required to document the end-to-end business processes and compare them to the SAP business processes, leading to the refinement of the requirements of the Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements (RICE). The layout of the Blueprint documents will be provided by us and the content will be reviewed and approved by your dedicated trainer.
C – Realisation Phase
What is Realisation Phase
Key activities in the Realization phase include:
- Creation of a baseline configuration and organizes prototyping. Finalizing of the prototype and production system requirements.
- Development of all custom Reporting, Interface, Conversion, and Enhancement (RICEF) programs
- Identification and communication of the organizational changes required to achieve the planned business benefits
- Write Functional Specifications
- Get the Functional Spec approved by your trainer
- Send the spec to an SAP ABAP Consultant.
- Work directly with an ABAP consultant who will be building the code referring to the functional specifications written by you.
Once all the development is complete you will be required to configure the SAP system including the bespoke developments and map all AS IS and To-Be processes
Finally you will be required to document the entire configuration you have done in a specified format which will then be verified by your dedicated trainer
D – Integration Testing Phase
What is Integration Testing
- You will be required to write all the test scenarios and relevant test cases which will then be reviewed by your dedicated trainer who will give a go-ahead to proceed
- You will be required to execute all the test cases and the end-2-end scenarios
E – Project Prep and Cutover Phase
What is Project Prep and Cutover Phase
This phase ensures that the client organization is set to operate business in the SAP production system. This includes resolving all crucial open issues, testing, end user training, System Management, and Cut Over activities.
When you get a Go ahead decision you will then be required to list all required Super User Training Documentation as a part of Train-The-Trainer (TTT) program.
As a part of Train-The-Trainer concept you may be asked to prepare the important training documentation listing all the process steps.