SAP Lumira Certification TrainingData Visualization is a technique which you can use to interpret the data in a graphical and pictorial form. SAP Lumira is a visual intelligence tool marketed by SAP BusinessObjects. SAP Lumira is used to visualize data and create reports to provide the graphical details of the data. It provides user-friendly interface that allows the users to access, transform and visualize data of any size.
SAP has provided an enhanced tool to the business users to visualize the data in an attractive and engaging manner. It is a self-service solution that allows the users to organize and navigate data in their own way, quickly and easily without utilizing a single line of code. With the SAP Lumira’s interactive visualization, you can investigate the data quickly to determine the unique perceptions which can be shared within the enterprise. It allows you to deliver the knowledge, discover the concealed patterns and transform in an easy way to extend your business. The created data visualizations can be shared on different platforms like SAP HANA, Business Objects BI platform etc.
Why learn and get certified in SAP Lumira?
- SAP Lumira helps you to create your own dashboards and reports, which you can connect with any type of data source.
- SAP Lumira provides a way to convert your data to maps and advanced charts. Also it support for statistical research data with Google maps.
- By learning SAP Lumira you can share the dashboard with anyone.
- It allows you to make your Business decision without any IT support.
- With the help of SAP Lumira you can predict your sales as per the market status.
Course ObjectiveAfter the completion of this course, Trainee will be able:
- To explain the SAP Lumira
- To create the documents and acquire data
- To prepare datasets
- To visualize data and share stories
- The trainee should have basic knowledge of SAP HANA.
- Basic knowledge of data formats and Business Intelligence concepts would be helpful.
Who should attend this Training?This certification is highly suitable for the following professionals:
- Business Analyst
- Application consultants
- Technology Consultant
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP Lumira. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP Lumira demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
- Self-Service Business Intelligence with SAP Lumira
- Beautiful and Customizable Visualizations
- Changing Requirements and SAP Lumira
- Downloading SAP Lumira Desktop
- Installing SAP Lumira Desktop
- SAP Lumira Registration
- SAP Lumira File Format
- Data Acquisition Overview
- Supported Data Sources
- New Dataset Creation
- Microsoft Excel, Text Files, SAP HANA, Universes, Retrieving Data from SAP BW
- Working Modes
- Objects in SAP Lumira
- Calculated Objects
- Data Actions, Filtering and Sorting Data, Multiple Datasets
- Handss on for the Data manipulations
- Building Charts in SAP Lumira
- Charts Types in SAP Lumira
- Filters in Charts, Visualization Gallery
- Navigating through data in a visual way using charts
- Advanced chart features for multidimensional data
- Creating your own data
- Using Predictive calculations
- Using Run-Time Calculation of Data
- Using Advanced Chart Properties in Lumira
- Using runtime Calculation in Charts
- Creating Reference Line in Lumira charts
- Using Geographical Charts
- Using Animation in Charts
- Hands-on for different charts
- Creating a Story, Compose Room Organization, Infographics
- Charts Types in SAP Lumira
- Creating Static Filters
- Linking filters to the charts
- Add pictures, pictograms, shapes, and text to a story
- Working with Different Story boards
- Adding pages in story boards
- Setting the layout of story boards
- Setting the layout of the filter and display data
- Add dynamic text to a story
- Create a hyperlink in a story
- Hands-on for different Storyboards
- Different Methods of publishing the data
- Publishing data to HANA
- Refresh an SAP Lumira document
- Publishing data to BOE
- Opening the Story board in BOE
- Refresh an SAP Lumira document based directly on a database and stored on the SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Set a schedule for an SAP Lumira document stored on the SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Run a scheduled SAP Lumira document on the SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Platform
- Use case Discussions
- Lumira Roadmap
- Customer Stories
Till now there is no approved certification for SAP® Lumira® professionals. But the increasing demand of this course in the market, certification course would be launched very shortly.The candidates can draw the approval for SAP Lumira Associate by having the knowledge of the basics of SAP Lumira.
- Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.