SAP MDG Certification TrainingSAP Master Data Governance empowers a firm in enhancing the data quality and streamline operations. It reinforces a collective workflow process that unites business rules and subject matter expertise. SAP MDG improves Master Data Management (MDM) and activities such as customer service and financial consolidation resulting in simplified management and reduced cost.
DescriptionSAP Master Data Governance (MDG) is an innovative Master Data Management solution that delivers domain-specific Master Data Governance to change, create, distribute, or to secure master data throughout the enterprise system landscape. Introducing SAP MDG can help organizations address common challenges associated with shared data operations such as alignment of data expectations, effective data governance and allocation. Our training focuses more on advanced users for understanding and enhancing the required skills to not only perform basic configuration, but also to modify standard content to meet business requirements even to the extent of creating a solution for a custom master data domain.
Did you Know?
- We can centralize and streamline the data governance processes for enterprise asset management with help of enterprise asset management extension and SAP Master Data Governance application.
- The latest version of SAP Master Data Governance extends master data consolidation functionality to the material data domain.
- SAP Master Data Governance deliver out-of the-box, integrated object model, governance collaboration and data quality, robust data replication re-usability and extensibility.
Why learn and get certified in SAP MDG?
- SAP MDG is rapidly growing product. Master Data and its relevance in business process and analytics has been long ignored by organizations.
- Banks, tax authorities, managers, administrators, and stockholders utilize external reports generated with the help of SAP FICO according to specific requirements.
- SAP FI is responsible for consolidating diverse modules and creating a single system for the entire organization.
- To Sum it up, SAP FI obtains data for external reporting procedures while its SAP Controlling Module (CO) lays stress on data for internal users.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT. And a year of SAP experience.
- Basic concepts of ABAP, SAP workflows, Master data tables in ECC etc.
- Experience with SAP ERP master data in Financials or MM or SD.
Course ObjectiveAfter the completion of SAP MDG course, you will be able to:
- Learn and understand in Master Data processes, Single and Multi Object processing
- Describe SAP Master Data Governance
- Plan SAP Master Data Governance
- Implement SAP Master Data Governance
- Expertise in Process and User Interface Configuration and Data Quality and Search Configuration
Who should attend this Training?This training is highly suitable for a wide range of IT professionals like:
- Netweaver MDM professional with experience in Master Data maintenance projects.
- ABAP development background
- Experience in Data Services
- Relevant SAP Functional experts, technical architects, implementation leads.
Why learn and get certified in SAP MDG?
- In today’s world if an organization understands the full and long term impact of data as a true and valued asset and treats it in a consistent manner through a complete data governance strategy they can use data more intelligently to empower their business for success.
- According to indeedsource.com the average salary of SAP MDG professionals ranges from approximately $99,202 per year for Developer to $103,704 per year for SAP Consultant.
- SAP certification is an important benchmark of consultant expertise. Join a distinguished training centre to expertise yourself in core concepts of SAP MDG.
Prepare for Certification!Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP MDG. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting trained in SAP MDG enhances your knowledge to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
- Governing High-Quality Master Data
- Managing Master Data Changes
- Processing Parallel Workflow Steps
- Processing Customer Master Data on a Client System
- Processing Multiple Objects in a Single Change Request
- Executing Mass Changes
- Executing Data File Transfers with Multiple Objects
- Processing Master Data Hierarchy Records
- Tracking Change Request Information
- Monitoring Change Request Status
- Analyzing Change Request Metrics
- Configuring Master Data Governance Processes and the User Interface
- Adding a Step to an Existing Configuration
- Configuring Search and Duplicate Checks
- Building Validations for Data Quality
- Building Derivations for Data Quality
- Transferring Data within Master Data Governance
- Configuring Data Replication within Master Data Governance
- Creating a Custom Data Model
- Creating a Custom User Interface
- Creating a New Change Request Configuration
SAP certifications are globally recognised and standardised criterion for several roles and responsibilities in the Information Technology (IT) World. The certification details for SAP MDG will be updated shortly.
Generic Training FAQs
Details about SAP Server access?
For practice, we provide SAP Server access thru 3rd party vendors. ZaranTech students get special packages to use this 3rd party vendor as compared to approaching the 3rd party vendor directly. For Example, an SAP S4HANA Logistics student of ZaranTech will be given access to (1709 + 1610+BODS+ECC6.0 + BO + HANA 2.0) as a package, as compared to any other Server access company out there or approaching vendor directly. Server access support is 24×7. After you Enroll to the training, we will provide you access as soon as your trainer requests it. We do not host our own server at all.
How do you provide training?
ZaranTech provides Role-based Instructor Led Live and Self Paced Video Training and certification programs by industry expert trainer’s using Online meeting tools like Citrix GotoWebinar.
What are the modes of training?
We provide three different modes of training:
- Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
What is the difference between live training, video training and self-paced video training?
We offer Three different modes of training – https://goo.gl/wnHxA1 Click on the below links to know the differences between live training, video training, self-paced video training: