SAP Predictive Analytics Certification TrainingSAP Predictive Analytics is a business software from SAP that works with the HANA Platform. It is basically designed for the organization to evaluate the large set of data and to predict the future consequences. Predictive Analytics allows you to create the predictive models to determine the concealed perceptions and relationships in the data. SAP Predictive Analytics was initially released in 2015 and integrates the features of two separate analytics products. In 2012, SAP had released the SAP Predictive Analysis. It is an advanced analysis tool specifically designed for data scientists.
SAP Predictive analytics work with previous data, based which the data visualization reports with future predictions can be made. On the basis of these reports, the organization is able to recognize the hidden stuff and can arrive at the determinations. It inherits some of the functionalities from HANA. It is basically a statistical analysis and data mining solution based on which the predictive models can be created. By utilizing predictive analysis, the various investigations on data, time series forecasting, trend analysis, classification analysis, segmentation and affinity analysis can be performed. The data can be analyzed using different visualization techniques, for example decision trees, cluster charts. The pre-built predictive algorithms are composed in the open-source statistical programming language, using these algorithms the users can visualize and analyze the data and then sequence the predictive models to carry out complex analysis.
Why learn and get certified in SAP Predictive Analytics?
- SAP Predictive Analytics helps you to identify various modelling tools which are available in SAP Predictive analytics.
- SAP Predictive Analytics helps you to create and use SAP HANA Predictive Analytics models.
- With the help of SAP Predictive Analytics you can create and use HANA AP in SAP BW.
- With the help of SAP Predictive Analytics you can visualize HANA data.
Course ObjectiveAfter the completion of this course, Trainee will be able:
- To understand predictive analytics concepts and approaches, as well as how they are implemented within the context of the SAP Predictive Analytics tool.
- To develop the ability to use Predictive Analytics within a Data Science project context.
- To use automated analytics capabilities to build, score and implement classification, regression and time-series models.
- To use Data Manager to prepare and manipulate data to support modelling.
- To understand and implement Predictive Factory to import, build and schedule models.
- Basic knowledge of the Data Science concepts and algorithms is required
- The knowledge of BW and HANA would be helpful.
Who should attend this Training?This certification is highly suitable for the following professionals:
- Application Consultant
- Technology Consultant
- Super / Key / Power User
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Data Scientist
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP Predictive Analytics. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP Predictive Analytics demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
- Describing Predictive Analytics
- Differences between Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science and Predictive Analytics
- Differences between Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive Analytics
- Explain the size of data required
- Daventport’s 5 stages of Analytic Competition
- Benefits of predictive analytics
- Explain where predictive analytics is currently being used in enterprise and what the user types are
- Understanding the basics of SAP Predictive modeling concepts
- Data variables, Data exploration, and Preparation
- Data Preparation: Transforming variables, sampling, outliers, binning, missing values
- Data Cutting Strategies
- Model performance indicators and ROC Curve
- Predictive Power and Predictive Confidence, random model, perfect Model, lift, Confusion Matrix
- Basic Predictive Algorithms:
- Classification - Decision Tree, Neural Network
- Association Rule Analysis
- Outlier Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Network Analysis
- Data Requirements for each of type of algorithm
- Explain market trend for predictive Analytics
- Explain which organizations are top providers
- Understand some of predictive analytics packages provided by SAS, SPSS, Rapid Mine, R
- Explain where is predictive Analytics is placed in market
- Introduction to SAP predictive analytics toolkit PA 2
- Predictive Analytics Strategy, data manager
- Expert Analytics
- R integration
- SAP HANA – predictive Analytics Library (PAL)
- SAP Automated Predictive Analytics Library (APL)
- SAP Automated Analysis
- Traditional vs SAP Automated Analysis Approach
- Predictive Analytics Project Planning- CRSIP DM, SEMMA
- Use case and Examples
- Introductions to Expert Analytics
- How it can be used with SAP BI
- How it can be used with Big Data
- A demo for expert Analytics
- Exercise: Forecast and visualization for time series data
- Data exploration, Data Manipulation, Data visualization
- A demo for data management
- Retail Analysis, Store Analysis
- Predictive Modeling with Expert Analysis
- A demo for some of the Algorithms used in the Predictive Analysis tool
- Combining Algorithms
- Model Statistics and compare
- Model Accuracy and Generalization
- Analysis Bank Customer with segmentation
- Integration of Expert Analysis with custom R code
- Using SAP HANA as the source for the Expert Analysis
- Explain SAP Automated Analytics
- Understanding Foundations and data cutting strategy
- Understanding Data Encoding and data preparation
- Describe model building methodology for Automated Analytics
- Understanding Classification Modeling with SAP Automated Analytics
- Understanding Classification Model Output
- Understanding the Confusion Matrix
- Applying a data Model
- Improving Predictive Power and Prediction Confidence
- Reducing the Number of Variables
- Understanding Data Deviation Testing and perform data deviation on data with the target and without target
- Describing Advanced Functionalities like gain chart etc
- Understanding Advanced Data Description Functionality- Composite Variables and Geolocation tiles
- Understanding Regression Modeling with SAP Automated Analytics
- Introducing Cluster Analysis and Segmentation
- Understanding Options: Target Or No Target
- Differentiate between supervised and unsupervised segmentation
- Understanding Cluster Range
- Understanding Model Debriefing- Cluster profiles
- Applying the segmentation Model option
- Describing Segmented Models- Classification and Regression
- Describing Time Series with SAP Automated Analytics
- Train a time series model
- Introducing SAP Data Manager for data preparation
- Understanding Data Manipulation functionality
- Understanding the Data Manager Benefits and process
- Introducing SAP Predictive Factory
- Completing Setup, understanding architecture and roles
- Importing Models
- Model scheduling functionality
- Understanding time series segmented model
- Understanding the Social Functionality
- Understanding the Recommendations Functionality and create a retail recommendation analysis
- Describe SAP Predictive Analytics Expert and Predictive Analysis Library (PAL)
About SAP® Predictive Analytics Certification
SAP Predictive Analytics Certification exam validates that the applicant possesses demonstrated skills and advanced knowledge in implementing and managing projects using SAP Predictive Analytics. With this exam, the candidate's knowledge of SAP Predictive Analytics will be measured.The certification exam validates candidates proficiency in both Automated Analytics and Expert Analytics as well as knowledge about SAP HANA (APL, PAL, and R) and HCP Services
P_PAII10_25: SAP Certified Application Professional - SAP Predictive Analytics 2.5
SAP® Certified Application Associate certification (C_SSF_1503) validates a candidate's ability to perform Simple Finance On-premise edition tasks. The candidate can apply the knowledge on implementation activities as an application consultant under expert supervision.
- 1. There are no such pre-requisites to take up this certification.
- Exam Details
- 1. Exam Duration - 180 Minutes
- 2. Exam Questions - 80 Questions
- 3. Passing Score - 68 %
- 4. Exam Level - Professional
- Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.