WHAT IS IT ABOUT ?
In an ever evolving IT industry testing has become critical part of any project and SAP is no exception. SAP testers are integral part of any implementation and help test and analyse the SAP processes in the system. The demand of SAP testers is only increasing given the complex nature of SAP implementations. You will learn the right methodologies and processes to test various SAP processes.
WHO IS IT FOR ?
- This course is aimed at Project Managers, Project Team Members and People with organisational responsibilities.
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using an SAP R/3 version of the component.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ? ?
- Introduction to automated testing of SAP systems
- Set up the system landscape for eCATT
- eCATT environment (scripts and script language)
- Test applications (what can I test and how?)
- Develop executable test cases
- Version eCATT scripts
- Migrate CATT to eCATT
- Test Workbench overview
- Change Diagnostics
- Transparency and documentation of current system configuration and business processes
- Introduction of SAP Solution Manager and SAP System Landscape
- Directory as configuration management and documentation tools
- Control Dashboard to control parameter settings across the solution
- Transparency on past and planned changes
- IT Reporting for software and infrastructure changes Change Distribution
- Focus on technical distribution of changes.
- Usage of automation tools in order to reduce manual interaction and to guarantee process reliability
- SAP Netweaver development environments for ABAP, EP, PI, NWDI
- Transport of Non-ABAP objects via Enhanced Change and Transport System
- SAP best practises for transport landscape topologies and release strategies
- Change Request Management
- Approval process including demand consolidation, prioritisation, categorisation and scheduling of changes
- Introduction of Change Request Management in SAP Solution Manager
- Demonstration of SAP’s best practises in transport management which are implemented in the SAP Solution Manager Maintenance Management
- SAP’s best practices for regular maintenance of SAP software (ABAP and JAVA)
- Support Package stack strategy and side effect reporting
- Support Package content analysis
- Proactive implementation of SAP Notes
- Maintenance Optimiser and HotNews Inbox in SAP Solution Manager
- Test Management
- Test organisation with SAP Solution Manager
- Test automation with eCATT and SAP Code Inspector
- Setup of the test environments
- Certification test for the SAP E2E Solution Operations Certification as ApplicationManagement Expert
- Change Control Management