Workday HCM / Integration TrainingWorkday was established on a innovative idea to allocate people at the center of enterprise software. Workday HCM was introduced to unite a wide range of HR functionality into a single system. Human Capital Management (HCM) advance towards employees as assets, whose current and future value can be measured and enhanced through investment
Workday HCM was founded by David Duffield, the founder and former CEO of the ERP company PeopleSoft, and former PeopleSoft chief strategist Aneel Bhusri. It has a wide range of functions aimed at unifying human resource capabilities into a single, easy-to-use system. Workday, on-demand cloud-based enterprise applications that combine affordable ownership with an advanced approach to all businesses by providing blended Financial Management and Human Capital Management (HCM) applications. Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) combines Human Resource (HR) and Talent Management into a single system of record. It redefines global, mobile and diverse workforce management. This helps in recruiting the best talent, gaining insight into employee skills and needs, identifying and developing future leaders.
Workday HCM / Integration Job Outlook:
Did you Know
- Workday HCM has come up with wide range of applications for the following sectors such as Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Planning, Professional Services Automation, Student.
- Within the Talent Management software space, Workday’s primary competitor is SAP SuccessFactors. Likewise, within the Performance Management software space, SAP SuccessFactors has the most complete SaaS products on the market to date.
- Over the past two decades, the growth of the HCM technology and service market was largely built on automating transactions in payroll processing and benefits administration.
Pre-requisitesThe trainee should have:
- Basic knowledge of Human Capital Management (HCM).
- It would be an added advantage if a trainee has experience in HR and recruitment.
Who should attend this Training?This is one of the most valued and respected professional requirement for Finance and Human Resources (HR) roles across all industries. This professional certification course is suited for:
- Finance and Human Resources (HR) Professionals of an organization
- Recent MBA graduates with Finance or HR specialization
- Professionals planning to change, or elevate up to IT-career in the stream of Finance and HR of an organization
Why learn and get Certified in Workday HCM?
- Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for Human Resources and Finance. It delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, and Analytics Applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.
- Workday has made it possible to leverage out-of-the-box integrations for many third-party vendors using Cloud Connect technology. This makes it more of an exercise of mapping the data and making configurations as opposed to full-blown development efforts.
- According to Foote Partners data, investment in human capital will increase as the IT hiring market becomes more competitive. HR technology is a big area for a lot of companies. Now companies are starting to realize how complex it is to manage, people, their pay, their bonuses and skills pay premiums.
- Workday and SAP SuccessFactors are some of the big solutions to manage data of human resources in an organization. For aspiring HR professionals, learning new concepts with proper guidance in Workday HCM will definitely boost their career.
Course ObjectiveAfter the completion of this course, Trainee will:
- Master core concepts and navigations of Workday HCM suite
- Learn terminologies, business processes and functionalities involved in Workday Suite
- Gain the ability to handle Workday Reports, Workday Studio and Cloud Connectors.
- Attain potential to implement Workday best practices
Prepare for Certification!Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Workday HCM. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Workday HCM demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Finance and Human Resources (HR) Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
Unit 1: Core Concepts and Basic Navigations
- Over view
- Workday Framework
- Working in Workday
- Workday Tools
- What are Business Objects
- Basic Navigations
- Additional Navigation Topics
- Bulk Approvals
- Landing page Configuration
- Related Action Menus
- Search Functionality
- Actionable Reports
Unit 2: Organizations
- Organization Types
- Supervisory Organization
- Setup of Supervisory Org
- Managing of Supervisory Org
- Organization Hierarchies
- Location Hierarchies
- Organization Reports
Unit 3: Staffing Models
- Defining Staffing Model
- Hiring Restrictions
- Differentiating Staffing Models
- Maintaining Staffing Models
Unit 4: Jobs and Positions
- Job Profiles
- Differentiating Job Profiles, Job Families and Job Family Groups
- Creating Jobs and Positions
- Job Requisitions
- Manage Filled and Unfilled Positions and Jobs
Unit 5: Compensation
- Compensation Overview
- Compensation Eligibility Rules
- Compensation Grades
- Compensation Plans and Packages
- Compensation Events
- Compensation Reports
Unit 6: Hiring Workers
- Hiring Overview
- Hiring and Supervisory Organizations
- Process Overview
- Hire Process
Unit 7: Configurable Security
- Reports Overview
- Standard Reports
- Custom Reports
- Creating Custom Reports
- Calculated Fields
Unit 8: Business Process
- Business Processes and Subprocesses
- Editing Business Processes
- Business Process Step Configuration
- Business Process Notifications
Unit 9: Additional Staffing Transactions
- EIB Overview
- Outbound EIB
- Inbound EIB
- Custom XSLT
- Core Connector Worker
Workday HCM being a Human Resource Management software merges a broad range of HR services into a single system. The software delivers talent management, payroll, workforce planning and recruiting, and time tracking. Workday HCM certifications are completely locked, one has to be an employee of Workday or its certified official partner to be an certified Workday professional. We offer exclusive training on Workday HCM to master your Human Resource management skills and gain ability to crack the interviews. To get the Workday Certification the candidate has to be a Workday employee or Workday Partner like IBM. Accenture, Cognizant etc. because the certification for Workday HCM are locked completely.
Workday HCM Training FAQs
- Workday HCM is built from the ground up and delivered in the cloud. It is the only global enterprise application that unifies human resources, benefits, talent management, payroll, time and attendance as well as recruitment.
- With Workday, every customer is on the latest version of software. As new versions are rolled out, your system automatically converts to the latest release. No more disruptive upgrades. And no one is left behind.
- Workday provides protections that traditional software vendors can’t. They build, and continually update, rigorous safeguards into every product to maintain the highest security and maximum uptime. 99.9% Uptime in past 2 years.
- With Workday HCM it is easy to access the information related to routine personnel items, for example earning statements and leave balances.
- Workday HCM streamlines and schematizes the entry of academic staffs to confirm the correct track.
- The Workday team continuously introduces new HR and payroll features frequently, at least twice a year.